ComhaltasLive #243 - 3: Billy McComiskey on Button Accordion With Two Original Tunes
Recorded at the North American Comhaltas Convention in Parsippany, New Jersey in April 2004, Felix Dolan provides piano accompaniment for accordion player Billy McComiskey. Billy plays two tunes of his own composition which he names after his two grandmothers “Nora Sweeney’s” and “Elizabeth Cullen’s”, which is this week’s tutorial.
- 23 Feb, 2008
- Nora Sweeney's/Elizabeth Cullen's
- Created By
- Willie Fogarty
|Billy McComiskey||Button Accordion and composer|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 License.
- ComhaltasLive #243: More from the North American Comhaltas Convention (Full Programme)
- ComhaltasLive #243 - 6: Session with Boston fiddler Larry Reynolds
- ComhaltasLive #243 - 5: Erin Loughran plays two Ed Reavy tunes on Fiddle
- ComhaltasLive #243 - 4: Colleen Shanks playing Slip Jigs on Whistle
- ComhaltasLive #243 - 2: Joannie and Joe Madden Play Some Reels
- ComhaltasLive #243 - 1: John Whelan on Button Accordion