- Downloads – Find artwork, logos and documents relating to Comhaltas and our mission.
- Annual Report - View the current Annual Report.
- Press Releases – Learn about upcoming events and see what we’ve been saying recently.
Comhaltas branches and events have a profound effect on the cultural life of the communities we serve. For example:
- Our competitions and festivals generate a great buzz of local pride and have a large economic impact on host towns.
- Our volunteer-based cultural movement fosters a spirit of cooperation and provides a positive model of service to the community.
- Our work in preserving and building “cultural and social capital” plays an important part in preserving our Irish identity in the face of rapid globalisation.
- Our contribution to the development of experiential tourism in Ireland is very much part of the worldwide “Ireland brand.”
- We administer the nationally-recognised exam and grading system for testing proficiency in traditional music.
- Our education programmes accommodate tens of thousands of students every week. These programmes support a family-based community and encourage positive social involvement for youth.
We know that it’s important to partner with local, national and international media outlets to explain what it is that we do — you can be assured that we will be happy to work with you to develop your stories in a timely fashion, while providing you with whatever resources you require (images, logos, artwork, etc.) to present your story.